1. Owner of the site
20 bis rue Louis Philippe, Neuilly sur Seine, 92200 France
In accordance with Article 6 of Law 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the Digital Economy, the user of the website www.mybakup.com is the recipient of the present legal information:
The website www.mybakup.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), as well as the editorial databases that they operate, are published by the company "Un Dixième", a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 16,000 euros, whose head office is located 20 bis rue Louis Philippe 92200 NEUILLY SUR SEINE, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 880 103 924, in the person of its legal representative domiciled at the said head office in this capacity.
Registered with the RCS Nanterre B 880 103 924
2. Limitation of liability and copyright regulations
- The entire content of the present site www.mybakup.com is given for information purposes only. The company declines all responsibility for any inaccuracies or non-exhaustiveness of the information available on its site.
The company cannot be held responsible for the content of sites whose links are available on its own site.
External or partner links are indications to further information, which are themselves provided by third parties, for which they are responsible.
- The elements of the pages concerning the company, in particular the textual contents, the various presentations in all their forms, the illustrations, the photographs, the tree structure of the site and the various layouts remain, unless otherwise indicated, the exclusive intellectual property of the company.
- As such, their representations, reproductions, imbrications, distributions and redistributions, whether partial or total, are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any person proceeding to the modifications mentioned above without justifying of the preliminary and express authorization of the holder of these rights exposes himself to penalties relating to the offence of counterfeiting envisaged in articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property.
- In addition, the representations, reproductions, nestings, distributions and redistributions, partial or total, of the database present in the site www.mybakup.com are prohibited under the provisions of the law n°98-536 of July 1, 1998 relating to the legal protection of databases.
- In any case, on any authorized copy of all or part of the content of this site, the conditions of use will be specified in writing and expressly transmitted to its user.
All the contents of the site are subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property
3. Protection of personal data
- Certain information or contact details may be requested from the visitor or client in order to contact the Internet user (in particular by means of various forms), such as the processing of information for the follow-up of a case, making an appointment or putting the user in contact with partner or internal professionals.
- In accordance with the provisions of the law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms (article 34 of law 48-87), the user is informed that he/she has the right to modify his/her personal data, upon request. The information communicated by the user and collected through the forms present on the site are necessary to deal with any request. They are intended solely for the companies.
4. Access and rectification rights
- The user is informed that he/she has the right to access and rectify data concerning him/her by contacting:
20 bis rue Louis Philippe
Neuilly sur Seine
or by email : contact[at]mybakup.com
For any correspondence, please indicate all the information necessary to identify your order or your request such as the company name, physical and/or electronic contact information, order reference, or any other relevant information.
The file from the site www.mybakup.com has been declared to the CNIL and is managed according to the rules imposed by the French administration in terms of personal data management.
5. Personal data protection 2020 (RGPD)
- In the context of personal data protection (RGPD regulation of 2018), the European regulated legislation to protect web users exists. This allows the web user to have better visibility and easier access to current personal data.
The collection and use of personal data systematically respect the following commitments:
- the visitor's consent is required when joining or submitting an online form. To do so, he must check the corresponding box.
- each form on this site (newsletter, download of a white paper or ebook, contact, other) is targeted and clearly explains to the visitor the use of personal data.
- you have access to your data upon request to the following address: contact[at]mybakup.com
- All personal information collected through a form on the site are recorded in a computerized file to ensure optimal communication, inform you of marketing operations or to complete your file.
Each form on the site is independent and its purpose is indicated.
Your data is kept for 5 years and is intended for communication in all its forms.
In accordance with the law " informatique et libertés ", the visitor can exercise his right of access to the data concerning him and have them rectified by contacting: contact[at]mybakup.com
- The site uses the cookie system. You are informed during your visits to the site that a cookie may be installed automatically from your browser interface.
A cookie is a text file deposited on the visitor's computer when he/she arrives on a site or when he/she views an advertisement. Its purpose is to collect information relating to your navigation and to send you services adapted to the terminal (computer, mobile or tablet).
Cookies are managed by the Internet browser. You are systematically informed by a banner or a window.
As a visitor, you have the possibility of deleting the installed cookies by using the browser toolbar. The deletion of the cookies will become effective when your navigation is completed and the window is completely closed.
Otherwise, the visitor is informed that the use of the site, as well as the services offered on it, could be disrupted or even prevented.
The site respects the privacy of its users and customers. It undertakes to ensure that all information it collects is considered confidential. It uses the personal information it collects from its customers to allow commercial exchange and the proposal of services to its users.
These data are not transferred to third parties.
In application of the provisions of the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, modified by the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, any person wishing to exert his rights of access, of correction, modification and suppression of the data relating to it, will have to address an email to contact[at]mybakup.com or a mail to the address quoted above, by indicating your name or corporate name, first name and address
- This entire Site is subject to French legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
In application of the law of March 11, 1957 (art. 41) and of the code of intellectual property of July 1, 1992, any representation, reproduction, modification, commercial use, partial or total, as well as any transfer towards another site are prohibited, except authorization of the company UN DIXIÈME.
The logos, visuals and PDF on this site are the property of the company UN DIXIÈME or of third parties from whom it has acquired the necessary rights.
Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of this Site or of any of its elements is forbidden.
The company UN DIXIÈME reserves the right to claim damages in case of counterfeiting and more generally in case of infringement of its intellectual property rights.
8. Management of Links
- The Site may contain links to other websites or other Internet sources. Insofar as the company UN DIXIÈME cannot control these external sites and sources, UN DIXIÈME cannot be held responsible for the availability of these external sites and sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources.
The user acknowledges that the use of the website of the company UN DIXIÈME is governed by French law.
UN DIXIÈME is insured for the financial consequences of its activity under its professional civil liability with an insurance company meeting the legal criteria.